Admission Requirements for Master’s Degrees in Hungary
Hungarian education system have opened their door for students from various countries and provide higher education for which it has much to commend itself, among other things than higher education. Being developed with above and beyond high quality education, Hungary also provides a fascinating history, lively culture and many beautiful cities.
Entry Requirements for Masters in Hungary:
For admission to a Hungarian university or in graduate/masters courses, candidates need a high school diploma or higher secondary education with excellent grades and which is translated into Hungarian or English with the corresponding transcript of course. Some universities in Hungary even conduct an entrance exam, which are accepted for international courses offered in all over the world. English speaking program is also there as a part of the entrance examination is just to test your English skills. Otherwise candidates are even asked to provide proof of these as well like IELTS, GMAT, GRE etc. programs in other languages. Besides local students, the admission requirements for international students vary.
International Students Visa Requirements
All foreign students who are seeking to stay in Hungary for a period of more than 90 days and those not holding the citizenship card of a European State, are required to applylong term Student Visa for studying in Hungarian universities. This varies according to country specific demand, so enquire in advance about the entry regulations for your country.
Candidates can apply for visa with the Hungarian Consulate or Embassy that has jurisdiction in their country for a permanent residence, prior to their departure for that country. Processing of visas may take around one month or more. In order to receive a student visa, students must collect first an offer from a Hungarian university which will be provable to apply visa.
The important and necessary documents for visa application:
- Proof of possessing solid income to pay the tuition fee timely.
- An acceptance letter or an offer from the recognized university.
- The validity of the passport must be for at least 6 months beyond your date of admission.
- Copy of your passport.
- Latest passport size photographs
- Proof of health insurance and physical check-up documents required.
- Proof of sufficient funding to bear housing, food, medical expenses.
- 3 stamped envelopes addressed to the applicant.
- Once you arrive in Hungary, you will need to apply for your residence permit within 15 days of arrival. It is applicable to both EU and non-EU citizens seeking to stay in Hungary for more than 90 days.
- Applicants must be having graduate degree.
- Official transcripts with higher-education institutions that you have attended during graduation degree.
- Updated curriculum vitae or Resume.
- Applicants should have minimum of two letters of evaluation for all.
- Documentation and Required Test Results need to submit during the admission.
- Original military status or a true copy (for male Hungarians only).
- IELTS: All international students are required to submit their valid TOEFL, IBT or IELTS test results for taking admission in different Hungarian universities.
Hungarian Education system is been constantly working to improve the quality of higher education. Students across the world land in Hungary to enrol in higher education for bright careers.See also:International Tests