Types of Degree Programs in Hungary
Hungary plays an important role for medicine, bilingual and science education and the country has been giving outstanding performance in Europe region. Hungary’s contribution in this field is remarkable not only in the Central-European region, but also across the world. The diversity of educational needs in various segments are respected and catered to in Hungarian Higher Education. It matches with the guidelines of European education system and policies of the past decades which are prominent even today. Hungarian government has taken many steps in order to enhance the quality of higher education.
Initiatives taken by Hungarian government regards to education:
- Hungarian and European programmes have been introuced for giving better education to all students with better environment facilities from the same background.
- Funding to Hungarian universities for giving better education system.
- Special discounts to international students and giving them concessions on student VISA.
- Arrangement of special gifts and scholorship for students.
Hungary has been stressing on quanity and quality of public and private universities since many years. Hungarian and English are two medium of instructions in different universities depending on the choice of the student. The public and private universities offers undergraduate, masters, doctorate and post-doctorate degrees in various disciplines. All the programmes have their own admission requirements, eliglibility for local and international students.
Under Graduate Programme
- Agricultural economics
- Ancient studies
- Art history
- Cellular biology
- Broadcast engineering and much more
- Bachelor of Psychology, Finance, Commerce
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Accounting
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng / BE), Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), English Language
- Bachelor of Science (BS / BSc), Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science (CS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Science (BS / BSc), Chemistry, electronics, CS, mechanical etc.
- Master of Business Administration (English and Arabic medium)
- Master of Business Administration (International)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts
- Master of Applied Psychology
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
- PhD in Law
- PhD in Agricultural Sciences
- PhD in Agronomy
Post Doctorate Degrees
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
How Hungarian universities are influenced by international trends?
Hungary might have been influenced by the international trend of early language instruction, the mass-emergence of under graduate, bachelors programme, masters programmes, doctorate and post doctorate programme is a remarkable and unique achievement. The past 25 years have witnessed, outstanding and an ever-growing interest in these courses as well as a desire for an early start. Intensive language learning and professional courses received a new impetus upon Hungary’s accession to the European Union (2004).
Thus from the above information, it is clear that the Hungarian education has an outsatnding way in making a name in the Central-European region. Hungary is well known for the excelent and largest education system in the Central-European region and it is still growing at the fast pace since1990.