GMAT in Hungary
Planning to pursue your MBA in Hungary? Then certainly you would be aware of the fact that GMAT exam; Graduate Management Assessment Test is one of the most sought after test for admission in business schools across the globe. You can easily register yourself online for taking up GMAT test in Budapest. The dates, along with the center for exam are all listed online. You can choose the date and the center based on your convenience. If you are new to GMAT, it would definitely be of help to know about the exam and sections that are covered under it.
Four Sections of GMAT
GMAT is a completely based on computers. One more striking feature of the test is that no two test takers would have the same set of questions. The maximum score for the test is 800 but just the GMAT score will not guarantee you admission in the B-school of your choice. In fact score for GMAT score is just one of the many other factors that are taken into consideration in the process of finally getting admission in the business school. The four sections that are evaluated by GMAT are as follows:
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
Procedure for Registering for GMAT
GMAT test in Hungary can be scheduled all through the year. The dates and timeslots for the test for year 2014 are already available online. The test is scheduled at a gap of every 31 days and in case you feel the need to improve your score you can keep taking the test to getter better scores. You can get the dates for the test and then register yourself accordingly. The candidates have to register themselves on the official website www.mba.com and fill in all the details that are required for the completing the process of registration.
Once the process of registration is complete one has to schedule their test over the phone. The details of all the contact numbers is given on the website. The fee for the test has to be paid via credit or debit card. You can also download the test scheduling form fill it and send it along the test fee via courier as well. The test form and fee should be paid at least three prior to the date when you choose to appear for the test. All the information should be properly researched and verified from the official website.
Tips to prepare for GMAT
It would certainly help if you are aware of the right way of preparing for GMAT so as to ensure high score which goes a long way in making your application more viable. Here are a few tips that have been shared by experienced GMAT faculty as well as test takers which would help you prepare better:
- Be aware about all the time saving tips and also use them efficiently at the time of exam.
- It is better to learn smart ways of dealing with scoring areas rather mugging up more and more.
- While preparing, always make a list of areas you are weak at or the ones you long to answer. This is a systematic approach of tackling your weaknesses and working strategically a reducing them rather than studying vaguely.
- Do not get over confident when you get good scores while taking preparation tests online. This is because they are not computed as per the standardized test results.
- In case of not knowing the answer, prepare yourself about what is going to be your strategy which would increase the chance of getting the correct option, rather than simply going for a fluke.
- Set exact milestones so as to manage your time better.
With so many candidates appearing for GMAT each year across the globe, all the information that you seek about applying the appearing for the test has been simplified. All you need is to get all the information from official websites and proceed with the preparations.