IELTS in Hungary
First and foremost important step for studying abroad is that you need to qualify tests for assessing your grasp over English language because that would be the basic of medium of instruction there. In order to pursue your further education in Hungary you will have to have a proof of your command over English language and for that you will have to appear for IELTS exam which refers to International English Language Testing System.
Knowing more about IELTS
As you apply for your education in Hungary, they need to be sure of your command over the language. IELTS helps in assessing how well you are able to read, write, speak and understand the language. This goes for the purpose for education as well as for general usage of the language in the country. It would be also worthwhile to know that this test has been acknowledged by many countries like Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and even America. The certificate received for IELTS has been nationalized since 2009.
Why should you for IELTS Hungary?
Hungary offers many advantages to students in terms of quality education which is affordable as well as also international so as to benefit students from the global perspective. Following are the advantages of going in for exams like IELTS and how studying or working in Hungary is going to benefit you:
- As compared to other European nations, education is comparatively more affordable.
- The cost of living is also relatively cheaper than other countries in Europe.
- There are many universities offering quality education and also there are students from all over the globe pursuing higher education out here. This assures global cultural exposure which develops better adaption.
- IELTS ensures that one qualifies the basic criteria of studying in Hungary as English is the language of instruction and education.
- IELTS is one of the most prominent and widely accepted tests for English and you have a choice for going in for academic or general tests depending upon whether upon what you plan to do.
How is IELTS conducted in Hungary?
As person appearing for IELTS would be assessed on basic and advanced skills in English. These include:
- Listening or comprehension
It is important to assess upon all these grounds because the language is needed for the purpose of education, work as well as for fun and recreational purpose. Not being able to communicate in a foreign land can leading to serious problems. Hence the need for taking IELTS exams has been realized by the authorities and professional bodies. In fact it is one of the most natural way of evaluating one’s conversational and comprehension skill in English.
How to apply for IELTS in Hungary?
You need to follow few simple steps in order to register yourself for IELTS test in Hungary. You will have to:
- Fill the IELTS application form online.
- Attached a copy of your passport or any other proof of national identity.
- The copy of the bank transfer of fees has to be attached which has to take place within five days from the date of registration.
- The application process closes five weeks before the date, though it remains open if the deadline list for the candidates is not closed.
- The fees for the taking the IELTS is 49,000HUF, WEF 1st April 2014.
All the information including the bank account details as well as address and email id is easily available online. In case you do not receive the confirmation of bank transfer or date of examination, you can also contact them via telephone. The details of the venue and time of test is sent a week prior to the exam date. One can also request for modifies version of exam like Braille, the notice for which should be given three months in advance.